Sunday, October 19, 2008
Gaza campaign of terror against Christians and Westerners
Gaza : Campagne de terreur contre les chrétiens et les occidentaux. Gaza campaign of terror against Christians and Westerners.
Since the Israeli disengagement from Gaza, this strip of land is "juderein" in the sense that there is a single Jew who can live there. So now it is the turn of Christians to be shown the exit direction, with "the suitcase or the coffin".
The experts report that there past two years to an upsurge in Gaza attacks against Christians and people perceived as Western culture, especially since the seizure of power by Hamas in June 2007. The targets are churches, Christian schools and the United Nations, the American International School, libraries and cyber cafes.
The last date of incident last Saturday, 31 May, where individuals were attacked with rifle guards the Al-Manara school, stole a vehicle belonging to the Baptist Society of the Holy Book, who runs this school, and threatened the director. The leadership of Hamas does nothing to stop the attacks and nobody has been brought to justice.
Involvement of international jihad.
A report by the Israeli Security has established that there was an increase in the number of attacks against individuals and Christian institutions, as well as those treated with Western values. These attacks are perpetrated by elements related to international jihad and radical Islam. Over the past two years movements associated with Al-Qaeda took responsibility for attacks against Christians and Christian institutions in order to expel openly declared Christians out of Gaza.
The Christian community in Gaza has about 3,000 people. Below is a list of attacks against Christians date, published by the Center for Intelligence and Information on Terrorism of IICC (Israel Intelligence Heritage and Commemoration Center):
* May 18 2008: a high intensity bomb exploded at the entrance to a fast food restaurant near Al-Quds University in downtown Gaza City. The restaurant was completely destroyed. Groups associated with Al-Qaeda have claimed responsibility for attacks with the stated goal of driving Christians out of Gaza.
* May 16 2008 a bomb exploded outside the school Rahabat al-Wardia headed by nuns in the neighborhood of Tel al-Hawa in Gaza City... The previous year, when Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip, the school had been subject to theft and arson.
* April 3 2008: a memorial cemetery for foreigners in the Gaza Strip was destroyed by a bomb.
* Feb 15 2008: Three armed men with the "Army of Islam in the land of Ribat", a network headed by Mumtaz Dughmush, break into the library and YMCA trigger a bomb that caused extensive damage. Police condemned..., describing the attack as "criminal act" and promising to investigate. The security forces of Hamas have arrested a number of men of the Army of Islam but was released shortly after, following a recent threat to use force to free them.
* Jan 10 2008: a group called "Army of Believers - Al-Qaida in Palestine" attacked the International School in Beit Lahiya twice, torching vehicles and stealing equipment. to a statement issued two days later, the school was accused of making polytheism and propagate "hatred of Islam". The attacks have been organized to coincide with the visit of U.S. President George W. Bush en Israël. Bush in Israel.
* Dec 31 2007: "Friends of the Bayt al-Sunna Maqdis" a manifesto published on the website Pal-today, affiliated with Islamic Jihad, threatening to attack all those who participated in the celebrations of the new Christian year.
* October 6 2007: militants linked to Hamas abducted Rami Ayad Khadr at his home and killed by a bullet. He was a Christian who worked for the Holy Bible Society.
* June 19 2007: at the capture by Hamas in the Gaza Strip of Hamas gunmen attacked and ransacked a monastery and the church.
* April 21 2007: elements linked to international Jihad attacked the American International School in Gaza City.
* April 15 2007: A group calling itself "the swords of truth in the land of Ribat" detonated bombs in two Internet cafes and a shop selling Christian books, causing damage.