Saturday, February 18, 2012
Some of highlighted mass casualties by (radical) Islam in four decades - 1971-2011(updated Feb. 2012)
Some of highlighted mass casualties by (radical) Islam in four decades - 1971-2011 (updated Feb. 2012)
- 2,000-25,000 between Jordanians and "Palestinians" 1970 ('Black September').
- 3,000,000 - Bangladesh, 1971 (by Yahya Khan).
- 300,000 - Uganda (1971-1979 under Idi Amin).
- 20,000 - Syria (1982, Hama by H. al-Assad).
- Between 500,000 and 1,500,000 - Iran-Iraq war. (1980-1988)
- 10,000 - Iran (1988, massacre of political prisnoers).
- Over 100,000 - Algeria (between 1992 and 2002).
- Over 300,000 - Iraq (1979-2003) under Saddam Hussein.
- 300,000 - Lebanon 1970s-2000 by Syria and 'Palestinians'.
- 2,500,000 - Sudan, 1983-2005.
- 7,000 - Syria (2011-2012 by Syrian forces with Iranian and Hezbollah active participation).
Most Israeli casualties are innocent non-combatants. Most Arab "Palestinian" casualties are combatants and/or involved in violent attacks. Not to mention Arab-Islamic intentional routine in causing deaths on their side via human shields. Same goes to Hezbollah tactics.
In fact: IDF's unparalleled record of sparing civilians in counter-terrorism operations.
Of course, that's besides the last bloody decade of over 18,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11/2001.
Note: Baathist racist Arab tyrants like Saddam Hussein, used Islam and 'anti-infidel' ideology as well.
Tags: 1971, 1975, 1988, 1992, 2001, 2002, 911, Algeria, Arabs, Arafat, Bangladesh, crimes against huamanity, genocide, Halabja, Hamas, Hezbollah, History, human shields, Khomeini, Idi Amin, Iran, Iraq, Islamofascism, Israel, Jihad, Jordan, Kurds, Lebanon, mass graves, massacre, Muslims, Pakistan, Palestine, PLO, Radical Islam, Religion, religion of peace, rop, Saddam Hussein, Sudan, Syria, terrorism, uganda, UK, US, war on terror, West